The Medtronic Physio-Control Lifepak 12 Defibrillator is available professionally refurbished from DRE. We have a large selection of Lifepak models. Speak with your DRE representative for available models and feature sets.
- Optional ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology.
- Compact and portable.The 12 weighs just 14.5 pounds.
- Your choice of standard paddles, pediatric paddles, and/or sterilizable internal and external paddles.
- Workswith QUIK-COMBO™ pacing/ defibrillation/ECG electrodes.
- Convenientupgrades. Component based system designed with long term use in mind.
- Guidance for compliance with HIPAA Security Standards for a Covered Entity available.
- OptionalAED, manual defibrillation or both, depending on users' skills and comfort level. Add noninvasive pacing, pulse oximetry (SpO2), 12-lead ECG, EL or LCD display, capnography and noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP).
- Many additional options. 50mm or 100mm printers, accessories and power choices.
Lifepak 12 Monitoring Specifications / Options
- Masimo SET® pulse oximetery offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring.
- Oscillometric noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitoring, with artifact rejection and automatic measurement modes.
- End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2) monitor for both intubated and nonintubated patients, with patented Microstream™, capnography technology and FilterLine™ accessories that operate smoothly even in high humidity.
- GE Marquette 12SL™ ECG analysis program provides industry-standard interpretation so you can make treatment decisions with confidence.
- Vital signs trending allows for rapid evaluation of changes in patient condition.
- Cardiac condition and risk are easily tracked. ST-segment deflection is measured every 30 seconds.
- Two channels of invasive pressure monitoring with waveforms and numerics displayed. Interfaces with a variety of transducers.
- Bluetooth wireless communication for transmission of 12-lead ECG and patient data.