The Maquet Alphamaquet 1150 is a versatile surgical table designed for use in a variety of medical settings.
Customize your Alphamaquet 1150 by choosing from a variety of specialized and general purpose tabletops, and a stationary or mobile table column. Standard features include motor-powered adjustment capabilities including height, Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg, tilt, longitudinal shift and leg plate movements. The 1150 is constructed with electrolytically-polished stainless steel and is rated for a maximum patient weight capacity of 500 pounds.
Ask your DRE representative for details on the various configurations of the Maquet Alphamaquet 1150 Operating Table.
- Versatile unit available with a wide variety of specialized and general purpose tabletops.
- Choose between stationary or mobile table column.
- Motor-powered chair adjustments include height, Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg, tilt, longitudinal shift and leg plates.
- Longitudinal shift for easy C-arm access.
- Motorized height adjustment allows for patient and clinician ergonomic comfort.
- Leg plates can be adjusted separately or simultaneously.
- Special accessories for spinal surgery and surgery on adipose patients.
- Transponder technology aids in quick, safe accessory recognition.
- Constructed with electrolytically-polished stainless steel for increased hygiene and durability.
- Back plate for shoulder procedures in beach chair position.
- Hand set remote control completes table manipulations.
- Maximum patient weight capacity rated for 500 pounds.