The Maquet Alphastar is a highly-adjustable table designed for virtually any procedure in today’s operating room. The table’s modular construction allows operators to easily customize the Alphastar for many specialties including gynecology, urology, vascular surgery and orthopedics. With the Maquet Alphastar Mobile Surgical Table’s optional headpiece, the unit can also be configured for maxillofacial, ENT and ophthalmology procedures.
Clinicians can operate in comfort with the table’s height adjustment capabilities, allowing them to sit for lengthy procedures. Patients can also rest comfortably with the table’s 3-inch mattress featuring a multi-layer design.
The Maquet Alphastar Mobile Surgical Table is available with various accessories. For more details, contact a DRE representative today.
- Operating table top is subdivided into six sections with head plate (optional), two extension plates, normal back plate, seat plate, short reverse back plate (leg plate).
- Table design permits fluoroscopy during procedures.
- Guiderails for X-Ray cassettes from both the table's head and foot end.
- Surgical table top can be used for reverse patient positioning.
- Special foam core padding is 3 inches thick for patient comfort and stability.
- Back plates can be fitted with an extension segment to adjust table length.
- Handheld remote control manipulates the electrohydraulic autodrive and table adjustment functions.
- Stable base construction features four double-swivel castors for easy maneuvering.
- Base, seat and back plate supporting arms covered with reinforced, impact-resistant fiberglass that protects against breaks, scratches and disinfectants.
- Column casing, joint covers and side rails made with durable, chrome-nickel steel.
- Special-design, maintenance-free, rechargeable batteries with capacity for about a week’s use in the operating room.
- Visual and audible alarms indicate remaining battery charge.
- Optional — Additional footswitches, reverse back plate, body straps, etc.