The Maquet Orthostar II 1425 is a versatile mobile operating table ideal for use in extension treatments, osteosynthesis, orthopaedics, shoulder operations and spinal surgery. The Orthostar II features an electro-hydraulically adjusted back plate that for shoulder and spine operations, and is available with many accessories for exact positioning during procedures.
- Adjustable height controlled by electronic actuators.
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning capabilities.
- Back plate for shoulder and spine operations.
- Integrated traction bars for extension treatment in traumatology.
- Side rails for fitting accessories.
- Guide rails beneath the seat plate for x-ray cassettes.
- 8-Section table top for easy customization.
- Remote control adjusts table movements.