Upgradable Rainbow technology in a versatile, easy-to-use bedside monitor.
Choose the noninvasive measurements that are right for your clinical setting—oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index in addition to total hemoglobin, total arterial oxygen content, PVI, carboxyhemoglobin, and methemoglobin.
- Featuring "gold standard" Masimo SET pulse oximetry, proven in more than 100 independent and objective studies to provide the most accurate and reliable SpO2 readings during motion and low perfusion.
- Built-in wireless radio for bi-directional communication with the Masimo Patient SafetyNet® remote monitoring and clinician notification system.
- Versatile and easy-to-use.
- Upgradable Masimo Rainbow SET technology platform lets you add total hemoglobin (SpHb™) and oxygen content (SpOC™) through simple field-installed software upgrades.
- Additional upgrades allow you to continuously and non-invasively measure carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®), methemoglobin (SpMet®) and PVI™.