Nitrous system designed for safety
The relative analgesia machine is designed with a built-in fail-safe that guarantees a minimum delivery of 3 lpm of oxygen. This nitrous system is available in portable stand mount, wall mount, and under the counter configurations. Rolling stand and rubber goods included. The included rubber goods package is autoclavable for easy clean up.
- Oxygen Fail-Safe: if the oxygen supply is interrupted or inadvertently cut off, the RA® will immediately discontinue the flow of nitrous oxide.
- Minimum Flow of 3 LPM Oxygen: the RA will not provide oxygen flow below 3 LPM.
- Automatic Air Intake Valve: if the contents of the breathing bag are depleted, the air intake valve automatically opens providing room air to the patient.
- Non-Rebreathing Circuit: a check valve in the mixed gas outlet protects the patient from re-breathing exhaled gases.
- Positive Stop Needle Valves: sensitive, easily adjustable valves control the flow rate of each gas separately.
- 20 LPM Oxygen Flush: an integrated oxygen flush button conveniently located on the front of the RA provides an immediate 20 LPM oxygen flow to the patient.
- Auxiliary Oxygen Outlet: an outlet is provided for the attachment of the optional "3-in-1" Demand Valve Resuscitator.
- D.I.S.S. Gas Connections: gas connections on the RA conform to the industry standard diameter indexed safety system (D.I.S.S.)
- Finger-Guard On/Off Switch: an anodized aluminum finger guard prevents accidental activation/deactivation of the single on/off switch.