Low-maintenance oxygen monitor with adjustable alarms, long battery life, and large LCD screen
The Maxtec MaxO2 ME is an oxygen monitor is a simple, easy-to-use oxygen monitor that fits seamlessly into almost any care environment. With a large, backlit LCD screen, clinicians can easily view and analyze patient levels, even in low light. Intuitive hard keys allow for quick and easy operation.
For more information on the Maxtec MaxO2 ME Oxygen Monitor available from DRE Medical, contact a DRE representative today.
- Large LCD screen is backlit for increased clarity, even in low-light environments.
- Long battery life provides up to 5,000 hours of use on four AA batteries.
- Easy-to-use smart alarms can be set within 3% of the current reading.
- Low alarm capabilities of 15% to 99%.
- DC power port for use with an optional remote power supply.
- External proprietary O2 sensor with long-life smart sensor.
- Built-in kickstand and dovetail mounts easily to ventilator, I.V. pole, or wall.