DRE Inc. – a premier supplier of surgical and medical equipment – recently added several exam tables and surgical tables to its selection and now offers one of the widest varieties of new and refurbished tables in the marketplace. Among DRE’s new options:
- DRE Milano E20: A procedure and exam table suited for most office-based medical procedures, offering innovative features and modern styling at a competitive price. The Milano E20 is comfortable for both the operator and patient alike because it is wider than traditional procedure chairs and its adjustable height offers easy access to people with mobility difficulties. Its physician-configured adjustments provide excellent visibility within the operative field.
- DRE Versailles P100: A versatile and unique surgery table that is a total solution for hospitals and surgery centers. The DRE Versailles P100 does it all by incorporating the mobility of a stretcher into a fully-functional surgery table. It lets you move patients from pre-op to the operating room to post-op without transferring the patient from a stretcher to a surgery table and back. Rely on the DRE Versailles P100 for exceptional stability, full C-arm access, patient transport, and complete surgical positioning.
- A line of Stainless Steel Work Tables in various sizes and configurations, including stationary tables, mobile tables, and with or without drawers. Customized specifications are also available. The stainless steel tables are NSF approved and constructed of heavy-duty 16-gauge 304 stainless steel, and made in the USA.
Also new to DRE are several Oakworks imaging and therapy tables. These include:
- The Oakworks CFLU401 Lithotripsy/Urology Table, a 4-motion powered urology table;
- The Oakworks CFUR301 Urology Table, a 3-motion powered table;
- The Oakworks CFUR401 Urology Table, a 4-motion powered table;
- The Oakworks CFPMB301, a 3-movement bariatric imaging table with a weight capacity of 750 pounds and a dynamic height range of 26.5″ to 44.5″;
- Oakworks General 3-Section Top Ultrasound Table, designed by leading ergonomics specialists to exceed industry standards for sonography. Customize with 12 optional features.
“With the new additions, DRE is positioned to supply nearly every type of medical table in the marketplace,” said Justin Jeffries, DRE Marketing Manager. “New or refurbished, cost effective and feature rich, we have the widest selection available.”
The entire tables catalog can be seen here: