DRE, Inc.—a premier medical equipment provider—recently launched the Euroclinic Otocompact Professional EVO complete ENT workstation.
The EVO combines all of the commonly used elements of an outpatient setting with state-of-the art technology for improved productivity. The EVO’s modular construction and mobility replace built-in cabinetry and inefficiently designed work spaces.
“With the EVO, Euroclinic makes the most innovative advancements I’ve seen in raising quality yet reducing costs,” Dustin Spencer, DRE’s Euroclinic product line manager, said. “The EVO truly is a complete office solution engineered to significantly improve ENT workflow.”
The ergonomic EVO includes a top of the line ENT chair and precision-made mobile cabinet housing constructed from the highest quality materials for a sophisticated look that fits well in large or small spaces.
Each EVO is equipped with:
• Integrated Italian Leather Seating with wireless controls and memory settings
• Mobile European-styled workstation with instrument management system, automatic sensing- drawers, UV germicide drawer compartments, and wireless color touch screen that controls all workstation functions
• German-engineered Zeiss Otomicroscope on adjustable pole support
• Advanced lighting system with three LED light sources
• Integrated Video Endoscopy Suite complete with EVS ED420 camera, 23” HP Touchsmart PC monitor, reader/writer smart card for easy record keeping, and video capture and data management software
“The feature-rich EVO is the ideal option for doctors starting a new clinic or replacing several items,” Chris Padgett, Director of Sales, said. “The EVO integrates all of the vital components for ENT diagnosis and procedure for a much more affordable price than the alternatives of buying the components separately.”