User-friendly features with reliable technology for first response to cardiac emergencies
The Lifepak 500 AED, sold factory reconditioned from Medtronic Physio-Control, is designed to be used by first responders to diagnose cardiac emergencies. After the electrode pads are applied, the fully automatic model evaluates the heart rhythm and, if a shockable rhythm is detected, delivers a shock without any responder assistance.
The LP500 AED is lightweight at 7 lbs (3.2kg) and is available in monophasic or biphasic models.
- A five-year lithium battery means no AC power is required
- Simple 2 or 3-button operation takes a user through the defibrillation process with visual and audio prompts
- Output energy sequence: 200, 200, 360 OR 200, 300, 360.
- It also has an LCD display so you can read the instructional prompts if background noise prevents you from hearing them.
- Biphasic electrical waveform escalates energy output if the patient's situation demands it
- Pediatric capable with use of optional pediatric electrodes
- Shown with carrying case