The Mindray DPM5 is an easily-configurable, highly-portable patient monitor built to adapt to your facility’s particular needs.
At just over 10 pounds, the Mindray DPM5 Patient Monitor can be transported quickly from room to room. The monitor features quick-action keys on the front panel, allowing operators to easily set-up and begin use.
The clear, TFT color display panel can show up to eight waveforms for maximum data analysis of the following parameters: 3 to 5-lead ECG, NIBP, Nellcor® Oximax® SpO2, pulse rate, respiration, dual-channel invasive blood pressure and dual-channel temperature. The Mindray DPM5 is available with EtCO2 measurement, arrhythmia and ST analysis in a variety of mounting options. Contact your DRE representative for details.
- Multi-parameter monitor:
- Dual-channel temperature
- Dual-channel invasive blood pressure
- Pulse rate
- Nellcor® Oximax® SpO2
- 3 to 5-lead ECG
- Crisp, 12.1” TFT color display for clear readings
- Screen is configurable with up to 8 waveforms
- Comes standard with lithium-ion battery
- Integrated recorder prints real-time and historical data
- 40-seconds of full disclosure waveform recall for detailed review of physiological events
- Flash backup in the event of sudden loss of power
- Large numerics mode for increased visibility
- Optional features include DPM Sidestream CO2, arrhythmia and ST analysis
- Various mounting configurations available