The Mindray Passport 12 is a patient monitoring system designed for the modern healthcare facility. The monitor comes standard with 3- or 5-lead ECG, Masimo SET, SpO2, 2 IBP, NIBP, respiration, temperature, and an integrated recorder, but is available with a range of modular parameter options for more advanced monitor functions. The ergonomic carrying handle and varied mounting options allow clinicians to use the monitor in a variety of care settings.
The Mindray Passport 12 Patient Monitor is available refurbished through DRE Medical. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- 12-inch high resolution color touchscreen display.
- Displays up to 8 waveforms.
- Standard parameters include: 3- or 5-lead ECG, Masimo SET, SpO2, 2 IBP, NIBP, RESP, TEMP, and an integrated recorder.
- Features extensive data storage for trend data, alarms, events, and NIBP measurements up to 48 hours.
- Connects to BeneVision Central Station.
- Integrates with eGateway for communication to EMR.
- Defibrillator synchronization.
- Convenient, ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting options.
- Optional — Nellcor OxiMax SpO2.
- Optional — ST and Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection available.
- Optional — Wireless 2.4 GHz (802.11b/g/n) available.