The GE MAC 1200 Resting EKG machine is a complete solution for private practices and small hospitals. This unit is GE's evolution of the previous Marquette brand. The MAC 1200 is a compact 12-lead electrocardiograph designed for acquisition with or without analysis. The system can be configured as a standard electrocardiograph ( ECG / EKG ) without analysis for facilities with minimal requirements. The system can also be configured to incorporate the 12SL ( ECG / EKG ) analysis program. Adding the 12SL program creates an electrocardiograph with the industry leading interpretation program and measurements.
This refurbished MAC 1200 Basic includes: Interpretive Electrocardiograph with 12-lead analysis, Waveform Display, Full-sized paper format, Alphanumeric keypad, patient cable, paper, power cord.
- Comprehensive solution for ECG requirements.
- Waveform LCD display.
- Interpretive EKG.
- Full size paper reports.
- Portable with built-in battery.
- Measurements, interpretation and memory available in any combination.
- Simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition and analysis.
- Compact, lightweight design with carrying handle.
- Field upgradability.
Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition and printing of any selected report format. Microcomputer-controlled 12 lead resting ECG system.
Physical Weight & Dimensions
- Width: 14.5 inches (370 mm)
- Height: 3.7 inches (94 mm)
- Depth: 12.6 inches (320 mm)
- Weight: 12.4 lbs (5.6 kg) with graphics display and battery
- Ratings: 10 - 120 V (0.32A) / 220 - 240 V (0.16A)
- Frequency: 49 - 65 Hz
- Battery type: NiCad, 18V, 1.4 Ah
- Battery charge time: 4 hours
- Acquisition: 12 leads, simultaneously
- Signal input: Type CF according to IEC
- Digital sampling rate: 1000 samples/second/channel
- Dynamic range: Differential signals for AC voltage ±, 10mV Superimposed DC voltage (Polarization voltage) ±600mV
- Resolution: 5 uV
- Frequency response:0.04 - 150 Hz
- Common mode rejection:> 140 dB
- Input impedance: > 100 M ohms
- Leakage current:
- Pacemaker detection sensitivity: All leads, duration 0.1 - 2.5 ms, amplitude > 5 mV
- Type: LCD 320 x 240 pixel, backlit, Contrast adjustable
- Displayed data: Selected lead group, operation mode, lead check, heart rate, AC filter, muscle her, ADS, gain, speed, name, ID, 3 ECG waveforms.
- Type: Thermal array print head
- Resolution: Vertically 8 dots/mm horizontally 25um at 25 mm/s
- Paper: 8.5 × 11 inches
- Writer speed: 5, 25, 50 mm/s
- Paper type: Z-fold
Type: Membrane keypad with tactile feedback / 46 keys
- Anti Drift System (ADS): Automatic compensation of baseline fluctuations caused by polarization voltage fluctuations at the electrodes.
- Baseline adjustment: ECG presentation on averaged baseline.
- Electrode monitoring: Audible and visual indication on the LCD of disconnected electrodes or fine break. Each single electrode is monitored.
- Copy: In the automatic 12 lead mode , after ECG, recording, copies of the ECG can be printed.
- Test: Automatic performance test upon power up, including verification of the signal path starting at the signal input.