Unparalleled visual clarity for improved procedural efficiency.
Cutting edge technology combined with eco-friendly features deliver an advanced O.R. Surgical Light.
The NUVO VerdÃ© Surgical Light comes to market steeped in unique features that deliver tangible benefits to the surgical team to improve procedural efficiency and surgical safety with unparalleled visual clarity. The VerdÃ© combines cutting edge technology with eco-friendly features to deliver an advanced OR Surgical Light. The industry's highest intensity consumes the lowest amount of power and also generates the least amount of heat. The optics combine Red, Green and Blue to replicate the way we view colors making it the only light in the world to maintain a constant CRI value through the entire intensity range.
- The power from each LED has been harnessed through a combination of custom reflectors and finely honed lenses to deliver a truly homogenous light pattern.
- The low-profile, smooth lines of the light are key components to contributing to the low turbulence coefficients measured in laminar airflow rooms. The sophisticated thermal management system employed by the light keeps rising air currents to an absolute minimum which contribute greatly to maintaining turbulent-free air flow.
- Even with as much as 75% of the projected light blocked the surgical team will still experience excellent illumination of the overall surgical field.
- Optimal Light Pattern and Cavity Penetration
- The grouping of the LEDs harmonize to deliver color correct light with an optimal CRI of >93 and R9 values up to 96.
- When switched to the laparoscopic lighting mode the Green Light provides great night vision for the staff in a darkened room while enhancing all images displayed on monitors being used for surgery.
- Every light can be configured to be monitor-ready, allowing for virtually seamless addition of monitors at a later date. Monitors can be added in a matter of hours without unforeseen upgrade costs.
- Two models to choose from, the Verde NV3 and Verde NV4.