The Oakworks General 3 Section Top Ultrasound Table is a customizable table with sleek base design that easily converts to an upright chair. With electric height adjustment, backrest and Trendelenburg, the table is an asset to any facility. Clinicians can also choose from a wide variety of accessories to customize the Oakworks General 3 Section Top Ultrasound Table for their specific needs.
- Multi-purpose table ideal for: OB/GYN exams, vascular exams, biopsies and musculoskeletal exams.
- Four-position leg section can be adjusted manually from 90 degrees to horizontal.
- Electric movements include: height, backrest, Trendelenburg.
- Table height adjusts from 22 to 38 inches, for safe wheelchair transfer and ergonomic working heights.
- Electric Trendelenburg and reverse tilt for increased physician access.
- Backrest adjusts zero to 75 degrees.
- Dual tower design for added strength and rigidity, allowing 600-pound lift capacity. Bariatric rated.
- Includes locking casters, paper roll holder.
- FDA Listed, ETL Approved, CE Marked.
- Central Base Locking System
- Side Rails (2)
- Sliding Cardio Panel
- Foot Control (H, F, T)
- Detachable Arm Board
- Accessory Mounting Plate (Fowler End Only)
- Table Extender - 12" L × same width as table
- For a complete list of accessories, speak with your DRE representative today.