Get ultimate access to patient's neck and upper torso with the ProLux PT 100 hi-lo table from Oakworks. It is effective in the application of multiple interventions such as Deep Tissue work, Manipulation and ADLs (Activities of Daily Living). The rectangular top offers comfort to the patient and provides ergonomic ease for the practitioner. The PT 100 secures and lifts large patients effortlessly and facilitates patient transfer.
- Manually Adjusted Top Options: The Hi-Lo table's one break ± 40° top enables ultimate access when treating the neck or upper torso of your patientFour top options make the PT100 the most versatile selection. From flat to flextop, the PT100 has a top option to suit your needs..
- Top Rated Motor: The super-quiet motor has a 550 lb. lifting capacity. Reliable plug and play electronics guarantee secure operation.
- Professionally Engineered Construction: The only X-Brace table that offers stability and strength at every height range and with even your largest bariatric clients.
- Foot Controls: Improve efficiency with the added convenience of two foot controls. A single foot control is included with the table and an additional control can be added.
- Wheels: Automatically locked when in working position, these wheels allow smooth easy lift operation.