Integrates microprocessor-based controls with a modular design for efficient patient care
The GE Care Plus 4000 is an advanced incubator that provides superior thermoregulation with an integrated microprocessor-based controller. Optional active double-wall construction creates a precise and consistent environment for the neonate.
- Microprocessor-based control system for accurate thermoregulation
- Self-test functions at power-up and during normal operation
- Patient control (Servo) mode and air control (Manual) modes
- Continuous positioning from 0° to 12°
- Optional active double-wall construction