The Excel 210 is an all pneumatic alternative for close quarters. This unit has O2, N2O, and medical air standard. Also standard are Hypoxic Guard and a GMS absorber. Drawer pack configurations may vary from picture.
- Accommodates 3 gases and 2 vaporizers
- Powerful ventilation and monitoring capabilities for secondary anesthetizing locations.
- Compact Frame; Fits Space-Constrained Areas.
- Integrated Oxygen, Volume, Airway Pressure Monitoring.
- Enclosed, Non-interchangeable Pneumatic Circuitry.
- Differentiated Pipeline, Cylinder Gauges.
- Master On / Off Switch; Activates Electronics and Pneumatics.
- Link-25 Hypoxic Mixture Guard System.
- Pin-Indexed, Gas-Specific Dual O2 and N2O Flowmeters.
- Selectatec® Vaporizer Manifold for two Tech 5 Vaporizers.
- Guarded O2 Flush Button.
- Oxygen Power Outlet.
- Fixed shelving with added Monitoring space.
- Two-drawer Storage Cabinet.
- Single-action Brake / Footrest.
- Full-height Dovetail Accessory Mounting System.
- Large, Easy-running Casters.
- 7800 Electronic Ventilator with Tek 5 Vaporizers
- 7000 Ventilator with Tek 4 Vaporizers
- New Sigma Delta Vaporizer
Physical Weight & Dimensions
- Height: 66 inches (168 cm)
- Width: 22 inches (55.87 cm)
- Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Width of Frame: 20 inches (50.7 cm)
- Size: 18.6 × 12.5 inches (47.2 × 31.7 cm)
- Max Shelf Load: 24 lbs (11 kg)
- Usable Height: 6 inches (15.2 cm)
- Size: 23.5 × 14.2 inches (59.6 × 36 cm)
- Max Shelf Load: 48 lbs (22 kg)
- Size: 21.7 × 11.5 inches (55.2 × 29.2 cm)
- Height from Floor: 33.5 inches (85 cm)
- Absorber Arm Length: 14 inches (35.5 cm)
- Vertical Adjustment from Floor: 10 in to 26 in (25.4 cm to 66 cm)
- Horizontal Adjustment: 6.5 inch min; 11 inch max (16.5 cm min; 27.9 cm max)
- Drawer Cabinet: Contains two 10.5 × 15 × 4 inch drawers
- Casters: Diameter 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Brakes: Brake bar lock on front casters; operated by footbar.
The 210 SE differs from the 210 in that it is a later model and has more Ventilator Options. O2, N2O, and Medical Air are Standard on the Excel 210 SE