This anesthesia machine is great for areas where a small footprint is necessary. The 210 SE differs from the 210 in that it is a later model and has more ventilator options. O2, N2O, and medical air are standard on the Excel 210 SE. Drawer pack configurations may vary from picture.
- Accommodates 3 gases and 2 vaporizers
- Powerful ventilation and monitoring capabilities for secondary anesthetizing locations.
- Compact Frame; Fits Space-Constrained Areas.
- Integrated Oxygen, Volume, Airway Pressure Monitoring.
- Enclosed, Non-interchangeable Pneumatic Circuitry.
- Differentiated Pipeline, Cylinder Gauges.
- Master On / Off Switch; Activates Electronics and Pneumatics.
- Link-25 Hypoxic Mixture Guard System.
- Pin-Indexed, Gas-Specific Dual O2 and N2O Flowmeters.
- Selectatec® Vaporizer Manifold for two Tech 5 Vaporizers.
- Guarded O2 Flush Button.
- Oxygen Power Outlet.
- Fixed shelving with added Monitoring space.
- Two-drawer Storage Cabinet.
- Single-action Brake / Footrest.
- Full-height Dovetail Accessory Mounting System.
- Large, Easy-running Casters.
- 7800 Electronic Ventilator with Tek 5 Vaporizers
- 7000 Ventilator with Tek 4 Vaporizers
- New Sigma Delta Vaporizer