The GIF-160 offers a narrow 8.6mm diameter insertion tube and a large 2.8mm diameter channel to provide less patient discomfort while simultaneously supplying a high image quality for accurate observation.
- 8.6mm outer diameter insertion tube and 2.8mm channel diameter combined with excellent image quality to make the GIF-160 ideal for routine examinations.
- Extra-wide 140° field of view enables wider area of site to be easily observed.
- 4-way angulation (210° up, 90° down, and 100° right/left) enables complete and comprehensive examination of the upper digestive tract.
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while redesigned easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
- Superior image quality is delivered even in the expanded full height mode when combined with the dedicated CV-160 video system center
- Fully compatible with the CV-160/140/100.
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.