High-end specialty procedure veterinary table designed for opthalmology and advanced orthopedic surgery. Table is found in many emergency and critical care facilities, universities, and research facilities.
The Pannomed OP System Veterinary Surgical Table has remote controlled height adjustment from 33.5" - 45", allowing doctors to operate in a comfortable standing or sitting position. Power Trendelenburg and Reverse Trend to 15 positions, power lateral tilt to a unique 40 degrees, and an X-Ray translucent top make this sturdy surgical table optimal for veterinary surgery especially for laparoscopy. An exclusive sliding top and optional arm rests are very beneficial for ophthalmology and neurosurgery related procedures.
- Sliding top for opthalmic or head and neck surgical procedures
- X-Ray translucent sliding top for use with C-ARM or optional x-ray cassette drawer
- Very beneficial for opthalmology, laparoscopy, and neurosurgery related procedures
- Designed for complicated and difficult procedures
- Suitable for small animal arthroscopy
- Operating in sitting position possible
- All mechanisms are remote controlled with a joystick control box
- Electrically height adjustable from 33.5" to 45"
- Moveable on castors
- Remote controlled height adjustment
- Longitudinal 15 degree electric tilting
- Power lateral tilting
- 250 lb load capacity
- 110 AC outlet compatible
- OP-System with castors
- Sliding and X-ray translucent top
- OP-Rails (set of 4)
- 4 pieces quick-release tie-down cleats
- Joystick control box
Visit DREVeterinary.com to view our full line of veterinary equipment, supplies and accessories.