Penlon Sigma Delta Anesthetic Vaporizers offer internationally recognized performance and value.
Penlon Sigma Delta vaporizers are available in a variety of agent and mounting options from DRE Medical. Their signature, long-lasting design offers clinicians peace of mind at an economical price point. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- Anesthetic vaporizer offers excellent performance, especially with low flows.
- Internationally recognized, award-winning design.
- Multiple agent filler block options: Sevoflurane, Isoflurane, Halothane and Enflurane.
- Four back-bar mounting systems: Selectatec®, Dräger Plug-In®, North American Dräger, and Cagemount.
- Low body weight for easy use.
- Service-free vaporizer designed for years of regular use with without preventive maintenance services
- Key fill or pour fill models available — ask your DRE representative for details!
Physical Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 4.8 kg approx.
- Cagemount Dimensions: (mm) 133 wide × 158 deep × 219 high
- Selectatec® Compatible: with Interlock Dimensions (mm) 120 wide × 190 deep × 242 high
- Dräger Plug-In® Compatible: Dimensions (mm) 100 wide × 190 deep × 242 high
- Capacity Volume: at MAX mark 250 mL nominal
- Volume at MIN mark: 35 ±10 mL – Note After draining, approximately 60 ±10 mL of liquid is retained by the wick
- Flow Range: Operating flow range 0.2 to 15 litres/min
- Temperature Range: Operating temperature range 15° to 35°C (58° to 95°F)
*Presumes ten year product life requiring no preventive maintenance service. It is recommended that a service is carried out at ten years. Halothane Vaporizers require a five year service.
Selectatec® is a Datex Ohmeda Trademark, Plug in® is a Dräger Trademark