Mobile C-arm provides excellent imaging clarity in a variety of clinical settings
The Philips BV Pulsera is a mobile C-arm that offers clinicians clear visualization during long procedures and surgeries. The powerful imaging software is ideal for a wide range of clinical applications, including: orthopedic, vascular, cardiac, pain management, abdominal, thoracic, and general surgery. The ergonomic mobile viewing station and other single-user design features allow clinicians to conveniently operate the C-arm unit and analyze images from the table.
For more information on the Philips BV Pulsera Mobile C-Arm, available refurbished from DRE Medical, contact a DRE representative today.
- Mobile C-arm available with a 9 or 12-inch image intensifier.
- Performs uninterrupted imaging during long procedures or surgeries.
- Versatile imaging modes ideal for a broad range of clinical applications:
- Orthopedic surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Cardiac procedures
- Pain management procedures
- Abdominal procedures
- Thoracic surgery
- General surgery
- Mobile viewing station with 12-inch monitors can be conveniently adjusted for clinician comfort.
- Monitor height and angles can be adjusted for easy viewing by clinical staff.
- Single-user design allows clinicians to operate the footswitch and remote control to adjust images from the C-arm table.
- Image manipulation options includes: Subtraction, Trace, Roadmap, and Masking.
- Smooth, sealed controls simplify cleaning.
The Philips BV Pulsera features a full-range of radiation management protocols that allow low X-ray doses even during lengthy procedures, while still providing excellent image quality. The Pulsera comes equipped with unique technology to help maintain clear visualization of dense anatomy and complex vasculature:
- High Power Pulsed Exposure visualizes fast moving anatomy with outstanding image quality for a virtually unlimited amount of time.
- Unique BodySmart software promotes first time right imaging and dose efficiency. It delivers consistently superb image contrast by adapting the measuring field to the area of interest.
- Automatic contrast and brightness - single touch adjustment of contrast/brightness to the ROI to enhance details in real time.
- High Definition Fluoroscopy provides full contrast for the steepest projections, like lateral hip exams.
- Digital Exposure (Sharp Shot) mode allows a single high quality image to be taken for archiving and printing.
- Ortho Plus - applies extra X-ray power to visualize challenging regions of interest with normal or obese patients.