Compact, flexible confidence
Philips IntelliVue MP5 patient monitor provides a clear connection to your patients, delivering IntelliVue monitoring power and functionality in a compact, rugged housing to match the demands of a wide range of care environments in and out of the hospital.
The IntelliVue MP5 offers advanced features such as an intuitive touchscreen with clinical measurements, crisp and clear display, and one-touch commands. Clinical Decision Support tools including Horizon Trends, ST Map, and ProtocolWatch reveal more information when it counts most, enhancing clinician confidence.
Advanced features for ease of use
- We've redesigned the user interface to improve visibility of patient data, make it easier to use, and to enhance compatibility with standard software.
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Capture and review diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center (PIIC). Print cardiograph-type, diagnostic 12-lead ECG reports from the bedside. With the IntelliVue Information Center iX (PIIC iX) review 12-lead interpretation and previous 12-lead ECGs directly at the bedside and trigger 12-lead export to an ECG archive.
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- Used with the IntelliVue Guardian Early Warning Score (EWS), the MP5 is designed to aid caregivers on the general floor in early recognition of subtle signs of patient deterioration.
- The Smart Alarm Delay algorithm helps reduce the number of pulse oximetry nuisance alarms, allowing you to focus your attention where needed.
Other Key Features
- Offers commonly required measurements, built-in, with no user setup necessary for typical use (ECG, SpO2, NBP, choice of two invasive pressures and temperatures, choice of CO2 monitoring, and compatible with anesthesia monitoring modules)
- Wired and wireless networking for continuous connection, no matter where patients are located on the network
- Connect to a large display solution based on Philips IntelliVue XDS software to transform the compact IntelliVue X2 into a versatile standalone monitor with the same outstanding screen flexibility available in high-acuity IntelliVue monitors.
- Telemetry as a parameter (TAAP) displays telemetry data through a direct connection to a telemetry transceiver
- Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO2 data in near-real time