The Philips Intellivue MX800 is a patient monitor that has the high-end features and connectivity protocols to easily blend into any modern hospital setting. Perfect for use as a bedside monitor, the Philips Intellivue MX800 features user-customizable display layouts and event surveillance.
For more information on the refurbished Philips Intellivue MX800 Patient Monitor, contact a DRE Representative today.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen interface provides quick access to basic monitoring tasks.
- Integrated PC allows caregivers to send and receive patient data.
- Customizable display layouts for monitoring in various care environments.
- Configure monitor settings by care setting or user profile.
- Access recently used screens with Previous/Next Screen function.
- Be notified automatically in case of patient status deterioration with event surveillance technology.
- Automatic alarm limits.
- Graphical measurement window incorporates readings from compatible devices.
- Set up case-specific profiles for long-term patient monitoring.
- Built-in calculation protocols for medication, ventilation, hemodynamic and oxygenation.
- Measurements can be configured in either metric or imperial units.
- Smooth, modern design is easy to clean and is compatible with most infection control protocols.