Designed To Follow The Patient
The portable Philips IntelliVue X2 version M3002A with MMS combines a multi-measurement module and transport monitor ideal for patient transport and movement. Weighing 2.7 lbs, it's small and versatile enough for most basic patient monitoring requirements while offering a sturdy build designed to handle day to day location changes and patient transport.
Unplug the Intellivue X2 and go in a single step while reducing errors and improving patient care.
Designed For Clear Decision Making
- Redesigned user interface to improve visibility of patient data, for ease of use and software compatibility.
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Capture and review diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center (PIIC). Print cardiograph-type, diagnostic 12-lead ECG reports from the bedside. With the IntelliVue Information Center iX (PIIC iX) review 12-lead interpretation and previous 12-lead ECGs directly at the bedside and trigger 12-lead export to an ECG archive.
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- Smart Alarm Delay software reduces the number of pulse oximetry nuisance alarms, allowing focused attention.
Other Key Features
- Designed to be light, small, and rugged compared with critical care transport monitors in its pier group.
- An MMS with display, alarm capability, 3-hour removable battery, and extended trends.
- Color touchscreen with 3.5" display with seamless recording.
- Connects to to larger display solutions for a versatile standalone monitor with the same screen flexibility available in Philips IntelliVue monitors
- Transmits data wired or wirelessly to the IntelliVue Information Center, or just plug and play to upload data to another IntelliVue monitor
- Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO2 data in near-real time
- Philips Green Flagship product, meeting rigorous environmental standards in manufacturing and use
- The Philips X2/MP2 Battery Extension provides additional battery run time of up to six hours for intra-hospital patient transport and concurrent CO2 measurement with additional invasive blood pressure and temperature measurement.