Making more monitored patients mobile
The pocket-sized Philips IntelliVue M4841A telemetry transmitter is easy to connect and comfortable to wear. Its cable-less design cuts the clutter and enhances care and mobilization of patients throughout a facility. This compact, lightweight transmitter ensures accurate and dependable near-real-time transfer of vital signs to the information center.
With two options, the TRx+ with ECG and SpO2 monitoring and the TRx with ECG-only monitoring, the M4841A is adaptable to your clinic's needs. The device is equipped with rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, eliminating the need to frequently order, replace and dispose of batteries. Unit operates within FCC allocated radio bands of 1395-1400 MHz and 1427-1432 MHz.
- Smart hopping technology locates the strongest available signal wherever the patient is located
- Bi-directional data with Cellular WMTS infrastructure for two-way communication between transceivers and the IntelliVue Information Center
- Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO2 data in near-real time
- Integrated rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- FAST-SpO2 (Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology) continually monitored or Spot Check with sensor LED indicator reliable measurement completed
- Battery gauge on transmitter
- Out-of-range audible alert
- Auto-resume of monitoring when a device comes back into network range
- Configurable volume levels