The Philips PageWriter TC70 Cardiograph is a state-of-the-art cardiograph that simplifies diagnostic ECG testing and streamlines workflow by delivering high quality clinical reports when and where you need them. The Philips PageWriter TC70 Cardiograph features an automated ECG report sequence with integrated wireless transfer of ECGs, advanced yet easy to use 1-2-3 button light directions, and the Philips DXL 16-Lead ECG Algorithm to provide industry-leading ECG interpretations.
- High-resolution 15” touchscreen.
- Simple 1-2-3 guided process for taking ECGs.
- 3-in-1 Trident lead wires minimize tangling.
- Anatomic patient interface module supports correct lead placement.
- Mark cardiac events for later review.
- Integrated interpretation on up to 16 leads.
- Advanced STEMI clinical decision support tools.
- Access previous ECGs at the bedside for immediate comparisons.
- Built in industry standard 802.11 Wi-Fi capabilities .
- Automated ECG report sequence with integrated wireless transfer.