PageWriter Touch is designed for high volume hospital use – where the going is rough but quality is critical. A high-resolution 15-inch touch screen clearly displays 10 seconds of all 12 leads, color-coded for signal quality.
Preview the full report — waveform and interpretation — before printing to save time and paper. Wireless communication simplifies life, allowing you to quickly download orders and send data to your ECG management system — all in record time. Easy, Fast, 12-Lead ECGs for Hospitals Large or Small.
- ECG signal acquisition of up to 12 leads for both adult and pediatric patients
- R/T (real-time) 12-lead display with ECG "snapshot" feature: - Take ECG snapshots of any data on the screen with the touch of a button - Review snapshots and print ECG reports in a variety of formats
- AUTO 12-lead acquisition
- RHYTHM display and printing (up to 12 leads)
- DISCLOSE five minutes of continuous waveform data for review and printing
ECG Quality Monitor
- Extensive ECG quality indicators include AC noise filtering, in addition to artifact filtering and baseline wander correction.
- Color-coded real-time waveform display and loose electrode alerts provide instant quality feedback to the user.
ECG Memory and Transfer
- The PageWriterTouch cardiograph provides storage memory for ECGs and easy transfer by floppy disk, modem or LAN connection to an ECG management system.
- Each recorded ECG is automatically indexed on the cardiograph for quick review and retrieval. A list of all stored ECGs can be printed, facilitating administrative reporting and billing.
- The optional modem allows for quick transmission to a fax machine or an automated ECG management system. ECGs may be transmitted for management, physician review, and copying.
- The PageWriterTouch cardiograph includes the Philips 12-Lead Algorithm for interpretive analysis of the amplitudes, durations, and morphologies of ECG waveforms and associated rhythm for adult and pediatric patients.
- This clinically proven interpretation program provides configurable levels of interpretive, reason, and severity statements that are printed on the ECG report.
Print Preview Capability
- Full-screen preview of ECG reports exactly as they appear when printed allows for quality assessment checks prior to printing.
- Multiple report formats may be applied to any ECG, with full preview of reports before printing.
Mobile Cart Integral Part of Cardiograph
- The mobile cart provides convenient transport for the PageWriterTouch cardiograph and accessories from bedside to bedside. Designed for maneuverability and durability, the cart is well suited to the hospital environment.
- Ample storage space in the cart includes a tray, as well as optional locking drawers for supplies.
- Cradle for patient module storage and protection is built into the cardiograph.
- Rechargeable battery records approximately 50 ECGs or 40 minutes of rhythm recording from a single battery charge.