The Philips SureSigns VM8 is a multi-parameter vital signs monitor designed for use with adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. The monitor’s durable design, integrated carrying handle and easy-to-use interface allow clinicians to perform effective patient monitoring in a variety of care settings.
For more information on the Philips SureSigns VM8 Vital Signs Monitor, contact a DRE Representative today.
- Multi-parameter monitor suitable for use in adult, pediatric and neonatal care settings.
- Portable design features integrated bed rail hanger and carrying handle.
- Bright, easy to read display panel shows up to four waveforms.
- Fixed keys for quick and efficient operation.
- Choose between three or five-lead ECG, with pulse detection and safety alarms.
- Philips SpO2 technology supports sensors from industry-leading brands in adult, pediatric and neonatal configurations.
- Various Non-Invasive Blood Pressure modes: manual, interval and STAT.
- Store up to 96 hours of measurement trends on one monitor.
- Complete software upgrades easily with USB port.
- Optional — On-board bar-code scanner for quick patient ID entry.
- Optional — Microstream EtCO2 for intubated and non-intubated patients.
- Optional — Printer for paper documentation.