The Philips SureSigns VS2+ is a multi-parameter monitor designed for use with adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. Intuitive design features make the Philips SureSigns VS2+ easy to operate and its compact frame allow the monitor to blend seamlessly into any care environment.
For more information on the Philips SureSigns VS2+ Vital Signs Monitor, contact a DRE Representative today.
- Multi-parameter monitor designed for adult, pediatric and neonatal use.
- Color-coded, backlit screen for clear readings in any care environment.
- Display panel shows pleth waveforms in real time.
- Philips SpO2 technology supports sensors from industry-leading brands in adult, pediatric and neonatal configurations.
- Oral temperature probe provides accurate readings in four seconds.
- One-touch non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) measurement.
- Variety of NIBP modes: manual, auto-interval and custom interval programs.
- Store up to 100 patient records on one monitor.
- Integrated barcode scanner for quick patient ID entry.
- Time-sync function allows the monitor clock to synchronize with your network clock for increased accuracy.
- Battery indicator button easily relays power status.