The Philips SureSigns VS3 is a portable vital signs monitor suitable for use with adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. With a compact frame and easy-to-navigate user interface, clinicians can achieve accurate, effective patient monitoring in any care environment.
For more information on the Philips SureSigns VS3 Vital Signs Monitor, contact a DRE Representative today.
- Multi-parameter monitor suitable for use in adult, pediatric and neonatal care settings.
- Durable design and integrated handle for transport.
- Intuitive display panel uses fixed keys and easy-to-read icon-based menus for quick and efficient operation.
- Color-coded, backlit display panel for clear readings in any medical care environment.
- Display panel shows SpO2 waveforms in real time.
- Philips SpO2 technology supports sensors from industry-leading brands in adult, pediatric and neonatal configurations.
- Various non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) modes: manual, auto-interval, STAT and custom interval programs.
- Welch Allyn SureTemp technology allows clinicians to take oral temperature in just four seconds.
- Store up to 400 patient records on one monitor in a scrollable list format.
- Battery indicator button easily relays power status.
- Ethernet port allows for HL7 data output, USB port for easy software upgrades.
- Optional — On-board bar-code scanner for quick patient ID entry.