Enhanced Safety and Peace of Mind
The Puritan Bennett 540 Ventilator is a reliable, portable, easy-to-use ventilator perfect for transportation or at-home therapy. The 540 Ventilator is designed with patient independence in mind and features lightweight mobility, real time battery life indicator display, tiered audible and visible alarm indicators, and five levels of inspiratory sensitivity and adjustable expiratory sensitivity. The Puritan Bennett 540 Ventilator also incorporates a large, easy-to read display screen and intuitive, menu driven navigation.
- Exceptional convenience and mobility - quiet and light-weight at only 9.9 lbs!
- Large, easy-to-read display screen with menu-driven navigation.
- Tiered priority alarm indicators:
- Audible signal (with adjustable volume)
- Flashing light indicator
- Message display on the alarms menu
- Access real-time flow and pressure waveforms in the waveform menu; data samples every 20 ms.
- Displayed exhaled tidal volume confirms return volume matches inspiratory volume.
- Includes alarm and monitoring screens with real time displays of measured ventilation values and active alarms.
- Quick and reactive flow trigger helps minimize patient work of breathing (WOB):
- Includes pediatric sensitivity and inspiratory sensitivity (5 levels)
- Adjustable rise time (4 levels)
- Adjustable expiratory sensitivity (5%-95%)
- Standard and optional accessories include external battery, dual backpack bag, remote cable, circuits and filters and a car charger.