Trilogy 100 portable life-support ventilators are designed for versatility. They can be used in the home and alternative care sites, and provide non-invasive as well as invasive ventilator support with added sensitivity for a wide range of adult and pediatric patients. The Trilogy 100 offers two circuit types: a passive circuit with exhalation port or an active circuit with an exhalation valve and proximal pressure line.
The Trilogy 100 can be used with a SD card that stores all necessary ventilation data. The data is monitored by DirectView software, which helps you manage patient ventilation therapy and assist with identifying the need for any adjustments. This ventilation data can be exported for supplementary analysis in a number of applications.
The ventilator’s many compatible accessories, including multiple disposable circuits, with advanced technology and software, enhance patient ventilation as well as maintain effective treatment and improve patient care.
- When configured with the passive circuit, the Trilogy 100 provides the following Respironics well known technologies:
- Advanced leak compensation in invasive and non-invasive ventilation for pressure modes, as well as volume modes.
- Auto-TRAK algorithm providing automatic trigger and cycle thresholds to maintain optimum sensitivity eliminating the need for adjustments.
- AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) hybrid ventilation in pressure modes for invasive and non-invasive modalities.
- Intuitive interface combines ease of use with access to high levels of versatility and performance during hospital titration or home use.
- Offers up to 6 to 8 hours battery capacity for continuous use.
- 72 hours of raw data to monitor a patient's breath-by-breath waveform.
- Daily details, displaying the patient's therapy for the past 30 days.
- Trend overviews of the past 12 months displaying: pressure, breath rate, percentage of triggered breaths, peak inspiratory patient flow, estimated exhaled tidal volume, leak, Ti/Ttot and minute ventilation.