At Riester, we have made further improvements to our otoscopes: The newest generation Ri-scope L otoscopes with optical glass and reduced reflection combines excellent optical properties and unparalleled performance with the reliability and efficiency of LED/lithium-ion technology.
- The unparalleled F.O. version with 3.5-V LED illumination, Specula ejection device and operation magnifying lens
- The SpecEjec device enables touchless ejection of used ear specula for hygienic and simplified handling.
- Fiberoptics for optimal beaming and transmission of the light
- Bi-directional swivelling optical glass with 3-fold magnification
- Operation lens with 4-fold magnifi cation and glass mini optic ease the insertion of instruments
- Easy-to-operate SpecEjec specula ejection device
- Fitting for Ri-scope specula and enlarged conduit for instruments
- Suitable for pneumatic tests (supplied without ball)
- Available with optional C or AA handles (runs on commercial alkaline or Li batteries or Li-ion batteries)