- Electrical surgical table with radi-op top
- For use as a c-arm table, a general surgery table, a back-up for a urological table, an EENT table, a neurosurgery table, and as an orthopedic table (when traction is not required)
- Easy to operate and versatility in functions to fit different needs
- Fabricated from radio-translucent and conductive panels, which conform to radiation specifications
- Cassette tunnel is incorporated into each of the five tabletop sections allowing positioning of x-ray cassettes up to 14" x 17"
- Incorporated longitudinal slide of the tabletop towards the head and/or foot ends
- Dimensions: 72" long (86" with removable leg extension), 19 ¾" wide (21¾" with side rails), and 28" to 44" high
- Trandelenburg: Up to 25°
- Reverse Trandelenburg: Up to 25°
- Lateral Tilt: Up to 17° right or left
- Back Section: Adjustable 30° below horizontal and 90° above horizontal
- Kidney Elevator: Extendable up to 4"
- Leg Section: Adjustable from 92° below horizontal to 70° above
- Headrest Section: Adjustable from 90° below horizontal to 45° above in 15° increments
- Electrical: Motor requires 117 volts, single phase, 60 Hz power at 8 amperes
- Designed for use in non-flammable and non-hazardous anesthetizing locations