Highly portable ultrasound machine offers unprecedented image quality across a wide range of medical specialties.
The Siemens Acuson P500 is a portable ultrasound machine designed to provide excellent point-of-care imaging in a variety of medical applications. The machine’s software parameters are built to adapt easily to Vascular, Abdominal, OB/GYN, Urology, Breat, MSK and more.
Using the machine’s intuitive dual interface, clinicians can choose to operate the Acuson P500’s highly accurate touchscreen or its traditional control panel. The 15.4-inch LCD touchscreen employs infrared technology that works with bare fingers, gloved fingers or a stylus. The Acuson P500 boots up in only 30 seconds, allowing clinicians to easily set up and begin scanning in challenging care environments.
The Siemens Acuson P500 is available with a variety of ultrasound transducers. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- Lightweight, mobile system engineered for high-quality, point-of-care imaging in any care environment.
- Built-in carrying handle and compact, notebook design allows caregivers to easily transport and set up the unit.
- Adaptable software designed to expand to a wide variety of applications: Vascular, Abdominal, OB/GYN, Urology, Breast, MSK and more.
- Comes standard with B, M, PW, CW and Color Doppler.
- Uses Tissue Grayscale Optimization, Doppler Tissue Imaging, Synthetic Aperture Technology and Phase Inversion Tissue Harmonic Imaging to deliver unprecedented image quality.
- 15.4-inch flat panel LCD with touchscreen capabilities.
- Dual interface allows clinicians to use either the touchscreen or traditional control panel.
- Touchscreen display features advanced infrared technology for bare fingers, gloved fingers or stylus.
- Battery life offers up to 60 minutes of scanning time.
- Solid state drive offers increased durability and speed.
- Clear, removable protective cover shields the ultrasound unit from liquids.
- Boots up in only 30 seconds, allowing clinicians to complete procedures quickly in challenging environments.
- Optional — DICOM 3.0 Networking
- Optional — Wireless Data Transfer
- Optional — TEQ
- Optional — Clarify VE (SRI)
- Optional — Filtered Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI)
- Optional — Advanced SieClear Compounding (Spatial Compounding)
- Optional — Dynamic TCE
- Optional — Solid-State Hard Drive
- CH5-2 Abdominal Convex Array Transducer
- EC9-4 Endocavity Convex Array Transducer
- P4-2 Abdominal Phased Array Transducer
- VF10-5 Linear Array Transducer
- VF13-5 Linear Array Transducer