Skytron’s 6600 Series General Purpose Surgery Table provides excellent upper and lower body imaging, urology, shoulder arthroscopy, bariatric capabilities and more. Features 1,000-pound lift and 600-pound articulation capacity. Delivers exceptional imaging with removable back and leg sections.
For more information about the Skytron 6600 Series General Purpose Surgery Table, contact a DRE representative today.
- Tabletop rotates 210° for superior C-arm and microscope capabilities, along with unparalleled access to the operative field.
- Lifts 1,000 pounds with 600-pound articulation capacity.
- Removable back and leg sections.
- Handheld remote control manipulates the table’s height, Trendelenburg positioning, lateral tilt, back and leg section.
- Manual brake release independent of main controls.
- Conveniently located controls located on the table base in the event of damage to the handheld remote.
- Four-point auto-leveling braking system for additional stability.