The Steris Hausted Horizon 462 is a multi-purpose stretcher designed for a wide range of uses in any department. The stretcher is stable and durable enough for patient transport, while the thick mattress allows for premium patient comfort.
Adjust the unit’s height and Trendelenburg positioning with integrated, hydraulic foot controls. The pneumatically-assisted fowler adjusts the backrest from zero to 90 degrees. Dual accessory wells at each of the four corners allow for a customizable accessory configuration.
The Steris Hausted Horizon 462 Stretcher is available with AirGlide or retracto rails. Motorized controls are an additional option.
- Thermoformed base cover is seamless and easy to clean.
- Base design includes built-in oxygen tank holder and storage area for patient belongings.
- Dual pedestal base construction ensures patient stability.
- Adjustable patient surface features powder-coated finish.
- Pneumatically-assisted fowler adjusts backrest positioning zero to 90 degrees.
- Hydraulic foot controls manage height adjustment, Trendelenburg positioning.
- Non-marking corner bumper system protects walls.
- Four brake / steer levers at each corner for easy maneuvering.
- Head mounted I.V. pole.
- Dual accessory wells at each corner for multiple accessory configurations.
- Choose between AirGlide rails or retracto rails.
- Optional: motorized movements.