The Stryker 5051 is an ideal stretcher for surgery centers and small spaces. It provides all the benefits of a standard stretcher chair plus dual-articulation and a highly adjustable headpiece for surgical positioning. The Stryker 5051 Eye Surgery Stretcher features hands-free Trendelenburg, swing-down siderails and independently articulating back and foot rests. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- Easily-maneuverable chair adjusts from flat to chair positioning.
- Foot section can move independently of the backrest.
- Pneumatic backrest adjusts from zero to 90 degrees.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg.
- Dual hydraulic jacks and four-wheel, steel-ring brakes.
- Two-inch vinyl mattress for increased patient comfort.
- Thermoformed ABS hood with on-board storage tray and oxygen bottle holder.
- Swing-down siderails with comfort armrests.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Optional Features: three-inch enhanced comfort mattress, concave head pad, IV poles, restraint straps, adjustable arm board and clamp, surgery accessory rail, etc. Ask your DRE representative for details.