The Stryker Atlas 660 is a cost-effective medical stretcher for facilities seeking a dependable unit with safety-enhancing features. With patented Big Wheel® design, clinical staff can safely maneuver patients with precision and efficiency. Rubber bumpers and a durable, fiberesin construction increase the longevity of the Stryker Atlas 660 Stretcher.
Featuring a comfortable mattress and height adjustment capabilities, the Stryker Atlas 660 is available with a variety of accessories and options. Ask your DRE representative how to customize this product for your facility.
- Big Wheel® design for maximum maneuverability with minimal risk of injury.
- Foot pedal easily adjusts height as low as 22 inches for increased patient accessibility.
- Easy positioning with dual-cylinder pneumatic backrest and hands-free Trendelenburg.
- 660-pound weight capacity stretcher with 31-inch extra wide patient surface.
- Durable fiberesin structure protects unit, even when power-washing.
- Plush, four-inch mattress for enhanced patient comfort.
- Glideaway™ siderails are easily folded away.
- Four on-board I.V. receptacles — one at each corner.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brakes with dual end activators.
- Three-sided foot control hydraulics and integrated patient transfer boards.
- Eight-inch Omni Surface™ casters with wheel covers and rubber bumpers for safe transport.
- Pop-up push handles and dual-mounted collection device hooks.
- Optional defibrillator tray, footboard, backrest x-ray cassette holder. Ask your DRE representative for details.