With enhanced head-end clearance and positioning capabilities, the Stryker Eye Surgery Stretcher is ideal for delicate procedures including those necessitating a temporal or superior approach. The stretcher gives surgeons ample legroom and accessibility through carefully-placed positioning controls.
- Ample head-end clearance for increased surgeon accessibility.
- Operators can fully articulate the chair using positioning controls tucked neatly underneath the headpiece.
- Dual-articulating headpiece is well-suited to the temporal or superior approach.
- Uni-lower foot pedal and hands-free Trendelenburg positioning for efficient articulation.
- Three-inch padded mattress for patient comfort during lengthy procedures.
- Adjustable side rails fold out of the way for close access to the operative field.
- Retractable fifth wheel steering and rubber bumpers for easy maneuverability.
- Eight-inch Omni Surface™ casters with wheel covers.
- Four I.V. receptacles and onboard storage tray with oxygen bottle holder.
- Optional — contoured or flat headpiece comfortably supports patient during procedures.