Secure, Intuitive and Flexible
The Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed is a versatile Medical and Surgical bed that features open architecture with intermediate side rails and low bed height, a retractable bed frame that keeps patients comfortable regardless of bed articulation, a single-button in bed scale and Styker’s patented Chaperone® bed exit system and Zone Control® technology.
- Intermediate side rail position and low bed height assist with patient entry and exit.
- Single-button, in-bed scale provides accurate, repeatable weights with the patient in any position.
- Open architecture allows the flexibility to choose any sleep surface.
- Retractable bed frame helps keep patients close to their belongings regardless of bed articulation.
- Dual pedestal design with 6" (15 cm) casters.
- CPR release.
- In-rail fowler/knee gatch control.
- Electronic function lock-out control.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals.
- Backrest angle indicator.
- Locking-caster steering.
- Four traction sockets.
- Removable headboard with CPR capability.
- Retractable litter top.
- Four foley bag hooks and IV receptacles.
- Patient restraint locations.
- Trend./reverse Trend. controls.