A mobile, motorized stretcher-chair for any environment
The Transmotion TMM5 is a mobile surgical stretcher-chair ideal for busy practices and ambulatory surgery centers. Clinicians can easily adjust the chair’s height, backrest, legrest for a variety of settings and maximum patient comfort. With the TMM5, clinicians can easily guide patients through transport, procedures and recovery with virtually no patient transfer.
- Electric motors control backrest, leg rest and height adjustment.
- Auto-contour button controls the back and leg sections simultaneously.
- Simple push-button pendant offers smooth and safe operation.
- Adjustable seat height with standard dual column.
- Trendelenburg positioning of five degrees.
- Removable head extension and manual, quick-release back.
- Headrest can be easily positioned by using two levers.
- Memory foam cushions for increased patient comfort.
- Foldaway side rails and push bars can be tucked down for patient entrances and exits.
- Smooth casters and braking system for easy mobility.
- Small footprint and durable, all-metal surfaces.
- Includes: two batteries and wall-mounted charger.