With the simplicity of one touch design all of your sterilization and drying needs are fulfilled. The Tuttnauer fully automatic autoclaves fill, sterilize, exhaust and dries at the touch of a button. All EZ models feature a closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
The EZ series is also available in a quick cycle model, the Kwiklave (EZ10k) . This sterilizer offers all the proven, dependable features of our fully automatic autoclaves with the added benefit of reducing the total sterilization cycle time by 50%. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size. Kwiklave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office.
- New contemporary design with an easier to read bright blue display panel.
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening whilechamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional printer.
- High Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2μm air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.