The Universal ECG is one of the smallest, lightest and most accurate PC-based 12 lead ECG on the market. It allows you to perform resting ECG anytime, anywhere with unparalleled ease-of-use.
The Universal ECG includes everything you need to start testing. Simply connect to your favorite PC, laptop or handheld and you are ready to begin. Results are displayed on-screen for quick assessment.
A full set of diagnostic measurements are automatically interpreted by the advanced Louvaine Algorithm. Connect via CF/PC Card Slot, Serial or USB port.
Includes a Free 3-Year Hardware Warranty.
The Universal ECG saves you money and increases your efficiency
- Save as much as $700/year by printing to your Windows® based printer. Never buy thermal paper again!
- No batteries needed: All power is drawn from the PC, which eliminates unnecessary costs of disposable or rechargeable batteries.
- Reduce storage and courier costs by creating PDFs and JPEGs that you can save on your hard-drive and email instantly.
- Doesn't require calibration or annual maintenance
- Less expensive than traditional stand-alone EKG machines
About the Accuracy
The Universal ECG uses the Louvaine analysis program. In 1991, clinical researchers evaluated nine popular ECG algorithms compared to eight cardiologists relative to a standardized database of ECG tracings. The Louvaine algorithm had the best total accuracy of all the algorithms (77.3%) evaluated. It was also the best in correctly diagnosing Myocardial Infarction (82.1%) and the second best in diagnosing Ventricular Hypertrophy, which were both better than the respective combined scores of the eight cardiologists.
- Automatic narrative interpretation and measurement analysis using the advanced Louvaine Algorithm, which has the best total accuracy when compared to leading competitors
- Print clear, full page reports on standard plain paper in portrait, landscape or A4
- Review and zoom into data with electronic calipers, enter comments and modify the interpretation before confirming the results
- Instantly create PDFs or JPEGs of the final report
- Seamlessly integrate ECG data into your EMR via XML, HL7 and other formats
- Available in a six-channel non-interpretive version
The Universal ECG works on Microsoft® Windows® Laptops or Desktops running Windows® 2000 or XP. In addition, the Universal ECG works on Handhelds running Pocket PC 2003 or Mobile 5 with a CF Card slot or Serial port.