A robust, MRI-ready anesthesia system
The Drager Narkomed MRI-2 is a unique anesthesia system designed with an integrated ventilator and VPO monitor that is capable of operating in shielded or unshielded MRI environments of up to 3.0 Tesla — shortening the distance between the patient and the machine.
Even when placed in direct contact with the MRI, the Narkomed MRI-2 works dependably and produces no detectable image distortion. It does this while providing a complete anesthesia for a wide range of clinical operations.
The Narkomed MRI-2 also features integrated and customizable alarms, a three-hour battery backup, an ultrasonic flowmeter and a scavenging system that can either be open or closed. Available with the AV2+ Ventilator, a time-cycled, pressure-limited anesthesia ventilator, and the Vapor 2000 vaporizer.
- Can be used in shielded or unshielded MRI environments of up to 3.0 Tesla.
- Integrated monitor measures and displays airway pressure, volume and oxygen data with airway pressure waveform.
- Customizable alarms for each unique situation.
- Standard Narkomed patient suction system with regular or reusable canister designed for MRI use.
- 3-hour battery backup guarantees continuous operation of all machine functions.
- Accurate ultrasonic flow sensor has no moving parts for easy cleaning.
- Time-cycled, pressure-limited AV2+ ventilator equipped with pneumatic circuitry and independent breathing rate and tidal volume controls.
- Vapor 2000 needs no annual recalibration, compensates for variances in pressure, temperature and flow.
- Open or closed waste scavenging system.
- Dual canister absorber for increased time between absorbent changes.
- Compatible with halothane, isoflurane, enflurane and sevoflurane anesthetic agents.