The Welch Allyn LS-135 provides a unique blend of intense light output, superior performance, and affordability, making it a great choice for almost any type of in-office exam.
- Long-lasting 35-watt halogen lamp produces significantly whiter, brighter light than ordinary goose neck units.
- Dual intensity control switch allows you to instantly adjust light output to match your exact requirements.
- Light base is compact, freeing up much needed exam room floor space. Smooth surfaces are easy to clean.
- Molded Lexan light head does not conduct heat, keeping luminaire cool to the touch at all times. Lamp has been offset at a 12 degree angle relative to the luminaire housing, allowing an unobstructed view of the field of interest.
- Multiple installation options - including table-mounted, mobile stand and wall-mounted - enable you to customize your setup to best meet your needs.