The Welch Allyn LS-200 is a super-flexible procedure light that combines outstanding durability, extraordinary maneuverability, and unparalleled spot quality at an extremely attractive price.
- Cool working field and 7" spot size with feathered edge definition bring procedure room illumination to a whole new level
- Unique three-lamp design enables continuous operation and shadow-free illumination
- End-user friction adjustments at key joint ensure drift-free, obedient articulation
- 3,000 hour low-voltage halogen bulbs in dichroic reflectors render truer tissue color than ordinary units
- Multiple, installation options - including wall-mounted, mobile stand, and table-mounted versions - accommodate any setup