New Welch Allyn Solid State Procedure Headlight provides cool, bright, white light for procedures and examinations. When you need small, well-defined illumination - without the heat of traditional Halogen headlights - look to our new Solid State Headlights to provide superior quality and reliability.
- Weighing less than six ounces, it's one of the most comfortable lightweight headlights available
- Enjoy the flexibility of operating the headlight using the direct power source or the rechargeable "belt-clip: portable power source.
- With a color temperature of 5500 Kelvin, this light supplies bright, white, shadow-free light allowing the end user to see tissue characteristics without distortion
- Long operating life (10,000 hours of continuous burn)
- More energy efficient than incandescent and halogen lamps
- Cool beam is safe to touch
- Instant light (less than 100ns)
- Virtually maintenance-free operation
- No UV rays
The Solid State Procedure Headlight provides ideal illumination for procedures such as minor surgery, general examinations, foreign body removal, OB/GYN applications and procedures, dermatology examinations or any procedure that requires a small, homogenous and well-defined spot.